Internal Rules of Domeinen Roerende Zaken (DRZ)
The use of buildings, sites and other facilities of DRZ is subject to the following internal rules
- Upon request, every visitor is required to identify themselves with a smart card for visitors to State institutions (Rijkspas) or an identity document recognised by law, as described in the Compulsory Identification Act (Wet op de identificatieplicht).
- Visits to DRZ premises require prior registration. The applicable rules and any instructions given by staff must be followed when DRZ facilities are used. Every person must behave in such a way that:
- they cause no damage or nuisance;
- they do not violate any rights of DRZ or third parties;
- their acts are not contrary to the law or the rules issued;
- they do not perform any acts that are not tolerated in society.
- Action will be taken if the internal rules are broken. On behalf of the director, a department head or team leader may deny the person acting in breach of the internal rules access to premises and/or the use of facilities.
- Persons under 14 are not permitted access. Persons aged 15 to 18 are permitted access only when accompanied by an adult. They are prohibited from performing work.
- Every person is obliged to report any identified breaches of the internal rules to DRZ staff.
- Quad skates, inline skates, skateboards and other motorised or non-motorised means of transport are prohibited on all DRZ premises, with the exception of assistive devices used by people with disabilities and means of transport required for the performance of work.
- Bicycles must be parked in the designated areas. Placing bicycles against DRZ’s buildings or in DRZ’s green spaces is not permitted.
- Bringing pets to DRZ premises is not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs and specially trained dogs of the investigation services.
- Every person is personally responsible for their property. DRZ will not be liable in the event of damage, loss or theft.
- Smoking is prohibited on all DRZ premises, with the exception of the outdoor areas designated as smoking areas.
- No objects may be placed in general areas where people are moving about, such as entrance halls, corridors and escape routes, or in front of emergency exits.
- Any person causing damage on DRZ premises will be liable for this damage.
- Closed areas can only be accessed under the supervision of designated DRZ staff and if strictly necessary for the work performed in those areas.
- Any access pass provided must always be worn visibly. The emergency number that may be called in the event of an emergency or a suspicious situation is stated on the back of the access pass.
- Touching, moving or taking any property without the permission of DRZ staff is not permitted. This is subject to supervision by the security officer or DRZ staff.
- Photographing and filming on DRZ premises is not permitted without the team leader’s prior permission.
- Placing DRZ furniture or IT equipment in another area without the service desk’s prior permission is not permitted.
- If and when the evacuation alarm sounds, please report to company emergency response staff at the assembly point of the location. Instructions given by company emergency response staff in an alarm situation must always be followed.
- Opening hours for visitors are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. In the event of overtime work by mechanics, the team leader of the location must give prior permission. Security/the reception desk will be informed accordingly.
- Camera surveillance is used on site.
The director of DRZ